In July, A+ Children’s Academy joined ACCEL Schools, one of the top-performing charter school networks in the United States. ACCEL serves over 80 public charter schools and over 30,000 students. A firm believer and strong advocate for school choice for families, ACCEL schools are inclusive and widely differ to reflect the unique values of the many urban, suburban, and rural communities ACCEL serves.
ACCEL brick-and-mortar, virtual, and hybrid schools specialize in closing educational gaps and offer innovative models such as career-technical education, sports training, bilingual programming, and more. ACCEL has been recognized and praised by legislators, authorizers, and researchers for providing exceptional education options to communities.
The ACCEL Schools Advantage:
- Community-centric values
- Strong academic performance using the ACCEL Instructional Model (AIM)
- Efficient school operations & effective classroom management using AMP for Education
- Large, established management organization with successful track record
- Network of support and professional development for school administrators & educators
- School accreditation through Cognia™